Bereng replied

295 weeks ago

Attack Full Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In 1945, an American Infantry company sets up an artillery observation post but tensions between Captain Cooney and Lieutenant Costa run high.
During the closing days of WWII, a National Guard Infantry Company is assigned the task of setting up artillery observation posts in a strategic area. Lieutenant Costa knows that Cooney is in command only because of 'connections' he had made state-side. Costa has serious doubts concerning Cooneys' ability to lead the group. When Cooney sends Costa and his men out, and refuses to re-enforce them, Costa swears revenge.
This well-acted war film focuses on the events taking place within a company of the Army National Guard during the closing months of the war in Europe, 1944. The story revolves around the relationship of the company&#39;s commanding officers (in particular one Captain Cooney played by Eddie Albert, but also his commander Lee Marvin playing the character of Col. Bartlett) with the men under their command (esp. two lieutenants played by Jack Palance and Willy Smithers).<br/><br/>Cpt. Cooney quickly becomes distrusted and despised by the officers and infantry men under his command due to his unreliable and cowardly behavior which puts his men in grave danger. Cooney is laying low but comfortable in his command due to his relationship with hometown local Col. Bartlett, who fancies a political career in the States after the war, and wants to portray Cooney in a good light in order to please Cooney&#39;s father, a prominent judge from back home.<br/><br/>The events in the film are laid out for the most part in several vignettes including the beginning establishing scene, the meeting with the Col. in Cooley&#39;s quarters, the men hold-up in a small, deserted German house, etc. However, the movie does a good job of establishing and then building both tension and detest for Cpt. Cooley.<br/><br/>Most all the players turn in good performances, although Palance and Cooley may have overacted in some scenes. It&#39;s an entertaining film that kept my attention all the way throughout.<br/><br/>I did have some reservation however, because of the plausibility of the plot. Although such a dramatic situation possibly may have or could have transpired, the likelihood of such detestable, selfish characters as Cooley and Bartlett being put in (or rising to) such a position of leadership in the U.S. Army during the WWII period is, in my opinion, extremely slim.To its credit, the film does acknowledge this in one instance where one of the main characters remarks that &quot;the U.S. Army isn&#39;t so bad, just this one lousy little part of it!&quot;.<br/><br/>There were also a few instances where the actions of the soldiers simply were not realistic – including the incompetence of the watchman in the house (if I was in that situation, I&#39;d be watching closely!), and the violent act that each infantry man performed in the cellar. These things aside, it was still a well-acted, riveting film.<br/><br/>Taken as a telling of a single, isolated incident where soldiers heroically rose above the incompetence and cowardice of their commanding officers to accomplish their mission, it works. To view this as a typical occurrence or mindset of C.O.&#39;s in the US Military, or a realistic anti-war statement would be a serious error.
I first saw this movie in 1957 and have never forgotten Palance&#39;s great acting performance..his ability to show menace and strength..with that quiet whispering voice is later seen again in Shane..Here in this anti-war movie he was at his best..Fine acting by all the cast..

d6a2afd33b
tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Humanity's EndChristina Carter vs Rusty: Mixed Boxing malayalam movie downloadJuana la Cubana tamil dubbed movie free downloadFukuhara's Choice download torrentBaby Winx movie in hindi dubbed downloadSmile movie in tamil dubbed downloadHijo, perd name full movie in hindi free download hd 1080phindi Six Forgotten Warriors Chapter 3: Secrets of the Six free downloadEpisode 11 movie download in mp4the Bring Me the Head of Charlie Brown full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 9.14 movie hindi free downloadhindi Captured on CameraEpisode 1.14 hd mp4 downloadLeft in Trust movie mp4 downloadEpisode 8.25 full movie in hindi free downloadAschhe Abar Shabor tamil dubbed movie free downloadfree download Roman RapidoThe Greatest Mother of Them All in hindi free downloadSci-Fi Channel Saturday Anime movie in hindi hd free downloadRodinn tajomstv movie mp4 download
Please log in to post a reply.