Bereng replied

295 weeks ago

InuYasha: The Final Act Full Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

InuYasha's story draws to a close but not before finding Naraku and the Sacred Jewel, and facing new enemies and new dangers.
inuyasha the final act begin in oct,3 2009-march,29,2010 there are based on the last 21 volumes of the manga series by Rumiko Takahashi It picked up where the first adaptation left off, following the half-demon InuYasha, the junior high school student Kagome Higurashi and their companions Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Kirara as they search for the final fragments of the shattered Shikon Jewel and approach their final battle with Naraku, what i like about this and hate is that first of all i love the fighting how they rush the first 6 ep and what i hate about it is that they skip some of the best part which was like for Moryomaru they made it shot in the mange it was pretty long like 10 vol naruaku wood use inuyasha to kill him and kanne wood betrayed him part of the plan but other then that koga we only see him for 9 ep and thats it which kind of sucks we don't see him in the first series and if your like me u wood read the manga and also kikyo & Kohaku they cut that shot too & inuyasha sowrd the Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaigai mean if they can make naruto Shippuden why not the final act right ???? other then that i love it but look at the good side atlease they finish it and i wood give inuyasha the final act 10/10 because it was great.
Inuyasha is definitely one of my favorite animes. I loved everything about it, from the very beginning till the end. <br/><br/>The Final Act was not as good as the first part of the series, but still very entertaining and enjoyable. <br/><br/>I gave it 9/10 for one reason: everything just happened so fast and the ending didn&#39;t feel as satisfying as I wished it would be. I guess my expectations were way too high so I couldn&#39;t help but feel a bit disappointed in the end.<br/><br/>It&#39;s still a must see for those who liked Inuyasha first series and wish to conclude an amazing story overall. Funny, romantic, full of action and definitely feels a tad underrated.

646f9e108c
Hero Wanted movie free download hdthe B xer full movie download in hindiDead End Drive-In full movie in hindi 1080p downloadLa Lucha movie download in hdEpisode 4.36 in hindi download free in torrentMenace of the Conqueror Caveman! full movie 720p downloadMarianna in hindi free downloadDamnatus: The Enemy Within full movie torrentThe Challenge hd full movie downloadDetective Conan: The Eleventh Striker hd full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.